Migrate your Windows servers to AWS to unlock your organization’s full potential
Organizations are transitioning Windows workloads to public cloud infrastructure at an accelerated rate.
Windows Server instances deployed in the public cloud more than doubled from 8.8% of total Windows Server deployments in 2014 to 17.6% in 2017.*
Deployments on AWS can help organizations overcome the limitations of traditional on-premise data centers and deliver benefits such as scalability, flexibility, agility, and security.
As an APN Advanced Consulting Partner, we can help you assess, design and manage your cloud migration plan for your Windows servers.
* IDC Report 2018 - Document #US44433518
We’ll help you optimize AWS based on your business goals.
- AWS Well-Architected Review
- Our AWS Well-Architected Review helps check your workloads against AWS best practices and produce stable, secure and efficient systems.
- AWS Security
- We ensure cybersecurity and risk requirements are incorporated and utilized throughout the dynamics of your cloud deployment.
- Cloud Migration
- We’ll help you migrate your Windows Servers to AWS and extend managed services to maintain optimal availability & performance.
- Amazon Connect
- We’ll help you implement this pay-as-you-need, cloud-based contact center delivering better customer service at a lower cost.
- AWS Managed Services
- We continuously monitor, technically optimize, and help contain AWS spend in your organization through offerings such as RI Contracting.