Industry: Trade Union
The United Brotherhood of Carpenters is one of North America’s largest building trade unions, with over a half-million members. The union leads the way in training, educating and representing the next generation of skilled construction professionals.
- Development of Cloud migration plan to Azure.
- Meet security and regulatory compliance requirements for migrating core legacy applications, including Personify running on Windows Server and SQL Server.
- Provide ongoing Azure optimization and management.
- Lightstream Cloud Foundation Framework Workshop and guided Foundation Build aligned with Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF).
- POC stand up, Security Planning and Design, Network Architecture and Design, App Validation, Automation and Implementation.
- Lightstream Cloud Managed Services for ongoing Azure management and optimization of financial, technical, security and operational aspects of environment.
- Successful workloads migration to Azure.
- Compliant governance and security posture for workload environment enabling UBC to safely deploy applications via Infrastructure-as-Code.
- Ongoing management and optimization including 65% cost savings through RI management and successful networking providing full direct interoperability between on-premise resources, Azure resources via ExpressRoute and AWS resources via Direct Connect.